We are working hard to keep our clients and our staff safe. The wellbeing and satisfaction of our clients is important to us. We have put both government and industry recommended protocols in place to ensure your safety when you visit the clinic.
- All our staff will be regularly screened for COVID-19
- We will screen clients before appointments, as well as at the time of appointments
- Our staff will be wearing personal protection equipment (PPE), including masks, eye protection, scrubs, disposable aprons and gloves
- We will limit the number of clients in reception at any given time by escorting you immediately to a treatment room at the time of your appointment
- We ask the client to please wash your hands in the washroom on the first floor before entering the clinic
- We will provide you with masks and gloves before entering
- We will sufficiently ventilate treatment rooms for no less than 15 minutes between each appointment
- We will not accept walk-in appointments
- Stringent cleaning schedules will be in place for all contact points to include door handles, light switches and other surfaces and areas.
- All equipment, including treatment beds, will be thoroughly disinfected after each appointment
Before Your Appointment
Prior to your appointment, you will be sent a COVID-19 screening form. Your appointment confirmation will outline information regarding new protocols in place, but please call us beforehand if you have any questions.
At the Time of Your Appointment
Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time. We aim to limit the number of clients in reception to 1 at a time. Therefore, we ask you for you to please arrive at the scheduled time of your appointment. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we may not be able to offer your appointment at the agreed time. In this circumstance, your deposit in non-refundable.
If there is more than one client in reception at any given point, we ask you to observe markings in reception to maintain a 2 meter distance.
We ask that clients please come alone. If you need someone with you for assistance, please let us know beforehand so we can accommodate your needs and properly screen any person who attends with you.
On entering the clinic, your temperature will be taken using an infrared thermometer, and we will review the screening procedure a second time.
Hand sanitisers will be available for you to use in reception as well as in treatment rooms. We also ask that clients use the hand sanitisers in reception when entering our reception.
Opening Date of Marlow Face + Body
We are reopening our clinic from Saturday July 4th. We are taking appointments now. Due to fewer appointment slots during the day, we ask that you please contact well in advance to book your appointment. We will be spacing our treatments and appointment times in accordance with social distancing guidelines.