Harmony Laser XL PRO iPIXEL (Er-YAG) is an FDA approved fractional ablative laser. It is an extremely effective laser used for skin resurfacing. It is a proven treatment to reduce wrinkles and visibly tighten the skin. Reducing scars, stretch marks and pore size can only be achieved through resurfacing. iPixel can be safely used on delicate areas such as the neck, hands or skin around the eyes. It is an effective non-surgical treatment to tighten and lift the eye lids as well as improve and smoothe skin under the eyes.
Unlike traditional laser dermabrasion (where the entire layer of the skin is removed) iPixel emits pixelated lasers which penetrate the skin and target the damaged areas to activate the repair process. The unaffected tissue between the controlled micro-wounds, start the process of healing and as collagen remodels, the skin tightens and texture improves.
To achieve and maintain the best possible effect, 3-4 treatments recommended every 4-6 weeks.
Recovery period: 7-10 days.
Anasthesia: topical if requested.
After care & recovery period:
- SPF 50 applied regularly and avoid sun for 4 weeks
- Redness and sunburnt feeling for up to 2 days
- Pixel pattern on area for 3-7 days with flaking
- Do not pick or exfoliate skin
- Mild swelling for 3-5 days
- Full recovery by 7-10 days
- Products for sensitive skin to be used until skin is fully healed